Search Engine Optimisation Servies
Search Engine Optimisation – Get Optimised – Get Found
You might have the swankiest-looking website in the world but if no one can find it then it won’t be an asset to your business. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the practice of optimising your website so that it ranks in a high position in search engines.
Search engines like Google change their algorithms all the time. Unless you pay continually for advertising, the only way to boost your ranking in organic search is for your website to have robust SEO in place.
What do search engines do?
- They crawl your website
- Index your pages
- Rank your website
When building a website, you need to inform search engines what you would like each page to rank for, so when it crawls the page it can index it correctly and then rank it for your particular keyword.
How do I know which keywords to use?
Keyword research is the most important thing you can do to help your website become successful. They remain the very foundation of any solid SEO strategy, as Google and users need them to understand the topic of your content.
We say keywords are one of the most important points to bear in mind when creating your web pages in order to achieve a higher place in the search engine results.
Once you have found your focus keyword you then need to weave this into your content. But you don’t need to do this lots of times – twice should be fine. If you add it too many time the benefits start to decrease; you also run the risk of being penalised by Google.
There are four main ways that people use search engines (known as searcher intent):
- Problem awareness
- Solution awareness
- Solution comparison
- Product purchasingTo have a successful SEO campaign, you need to target the searcher at all four stages.
Search Engine Optimisation is nothing more than this five-step process:
- Target a keyword that your website is capable of ranking for
- Create a well-optimised piece of content using the target keyword
- Acquire relevant, authoritative backlinks
- Drive social shares for the piece of content
- Make sure that your website is easy to navigate and a pleasant experience for users.
How we can help you
Our packages involve us going through your site with a fine-tooth comb and look at how we can improve the SEO. This includes assessing content quality, analysing user experience, checking the speed and responsiveness of the site, and looking at the internal links and backlinks.
Once we have looked through your site, we will then deliver a suite of SEO solutions to help drive your website to the top of search engine rankings.
Setting up on-page SEO depends on how many pages and images you need to be optimised.
Bad link removal service
Low-quality backlinks lead to Google penalisation. Any site which has relevant content and regular visitors can pick up some bad links. Even if you have followed all the SEO rules in a comprehensive manner, other sites may have linked to you which you may not want.
It’s your responsibility as a site owner to continuously monitor your website’s operation. Unnatural links or low-quality links severely
We can help you to get rid of unwanted backlinks as part of our SEO solutions packages.
To discuss your requirements please click on the button below enquire here.
We also offer a Website & SEO review here
SEO & Website Review
- Things we will look at in your website and SEO 1:1 review is:
- What the user experience is like
- Your web content – headings, sub-headings and text
- Your images/videos and how they are formatted and tagged for SEO
- Home page layout
- The speed and responsiveness of your site
- Check you have what Google likes to see
- Then we will go through the above with you on a Zoom meeting and give you guidance on how you can improve your website quickly saving you time and money in the long run.
- We will provide you with a list of 10 keywords for your business. that have good searches but not high competition.
- We’ll send you a form with a bunch of questions that will help us with that phase.
- We’ll tell you how hard it is to rank on Google’s first page for each keyword,
- We’ll advice on what type of content should you consider, how much traffic can you get if you rank high for this keyword and more.
- Checking that your keywords are correctly placed.
- Add H1 + H2 tags
- Add meta title, description and keywords
- To add alt text to all image on that page
- To advise on what else you need to do
- *Minimum pages 10
- To research and discuss the topic to target
- To write a professional article
- To place the article on the relevant website
- To check NAP Name, Address & Phone Number on Google
- Local citations
- Setting up Google Business extra one-off charge £99